Thursday, March 19, 2009

Basketball

Mach finishes his last basketball game this Saturday.
I'm going to be kinda sad. He has had a great
time, learned a lot, had a wonderful coach and team,
and I love basketball.


Machen has no trouble getting into the game...

And no lack of passion...

So what do the other three do while Mach plays?
Roam the halls (we play in a school gym) and
while Mom and Dad are thoroughly distracted,
some take advantage of us.
I found Charlie "feeding" Amelie water
with a spoon.





4 comments:

  1. I see Mach is still wearing his shorts under his armpits. So funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yeah, mach still likes things high and tight in the pants department. funny maybe but this mamma doesn't think it's cute anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan is the same way with the pants - what's up with that?!? At least March Madness can quench your basketball passion for the next little while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna has some pajamas that are pretty tight fitting- I think they were supposed to be long underwear. Anyway, every time I put her in them she says, "I'm Machen." I think Machen's costume *the Robin one I think* had a lasting effect on Anna...

    ReplyDelete