Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Shots

We had an unusually warm and lovely day last week. I've wanted
to take the kids out and get some pics, especially of the girls in dresses
they're quickly outgrowing. So... we had a long lunch break and headed
over to the Curtis Arboretum (thanks, Chandra!). I got a few pictures I'm
really happy with, but am reminded again how much I have to learn
about taking really good pictures. I was also reminded
how blessed I am to have such subjects to take pictures of.
My life is very, very good.




















2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Erin! I am recognizing all these great spots! Good memories with you guys. I love the ones of them running, and the sunlight on Amelie's dress. Oh what precious days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Erin! So fun to see your kids. I can never get over how big they are getting!

    ReplyDelete