Saturday, February 8, 2014

Our Latest Addition

Sophia has been with us for almost a month and I realized a couple weeks ago our idea of a dog is Sophia.  Now everyone in our family doesn't want a dog; they want Sophia.

Jonathan and Katy Ann came by today with a letter for the kids relating how they got Sophia and what she's meant to them.  And why they chose to give her to us.  

It was a treat to watch the kid's faces light up as they realized what this meant and to hear them continually say this evening "can you believe she's OUR dog now?"

I'm grateful for friends to give our children a joy I couldn't.



3 comments:

  1. I know Sophia is going to love her new family. I see Demaree walking her and how she takes such good care of this dog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you thought you couldn't handle another.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Joneskids are happy for you and a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete